Offers For Young People
In any society, the youth are the key to driving development. Realizing this, cmk strives to engage and empower the young people of Cambodia with a variety of financial services that help to mobilize their dreams without burdening them with exorbitant interest rates and complicated repayment plans.
Young people spend money impulsively, and this causes financial risks. When unexpected expenses come along, such as car repairs or medical bills, young people often borrow money from friends or family.
With a Youth Savings Account, you can create a sense of security by allocating savings for emergencies, while also earning interest. You will also get in the habit of working towards a healthy financial plan.
- Available in riel or dollars
- No monthly fee or monthly maintenance fee
- Deposit, withdraw and check balance any time
- Earn interest of 4% per year
How to open a Youth Special Savings Account?
- Visit a cmk branch
- Bring valid identity card, passport or family book
This savings account is only available to people aged 16 to 25.
Just started your first job and need a cash injection? We can help you get started with a loan for whatever you need, whether it be a motorbike to get to work or equipment to carry out your job.
These loans come at the attractive interest rate of 0.70% per month.
To be eligible:
- Only first-time borrowers with professional life
- Aged 18 to 25
- Limited consumption products (personal needs, household equipment, electronic devices)
- No collateral required
- Parents or guardians encouraged to participate
- Advice and expertise from cmk staff
- Choose between riel and dollars
- Competitive interest rate, calculated via the amortizing balance method
- Make a repayment at any cmk branch
- Repayment plans to suit your requirements
Access to education is of great importance. Unfortunately, many young people face economic struggles that interfere with their studies, causing them to drop out of school early.
We want students to study without financial concerns. Be it a bachelor’s degree, a master’s degree or vocational training, a cmk Student Loan will allow you to do all the learning while we deal with the fees. Loan dispersal is based solely on your academic performance, so all you need to so is study hard.
- Interest rate: 0.9% per month
- Only academic performances are taken into account
- Pay nothing during the period of study and start to reimburse only once you are employed
- Pay only interest during the period of study
- Begin repayments of both capital and interest immediately
The Student Loan is available to students at all institutions and universities in Cambodia.
For further information, please visit a cmk branch or contact us via: 077 400 335.
Your wedding should be a joyous event, celebrating an exciting step in life and creating lasting memories with family and friends. But wedding costs are high, even before considering the honeymoon.
But don’t be disappointed if you don’t have enough money for your dream wedding, cmk will help make it the best day of your life.
How does the Wedding Savings Plan work?
- Visit one of our branches and open a savings account
- cmk staff will prepare several options for you to choose from regarding monthly deposit and duration (between 6 and 36 months)
- At the maturity of your Savings Plan, you will receive your capital plus interest up to 6.00% per year
- Your money remains available for withdrawal, with no penalty
*We always think about your well-being and find ways to help you overcome financial problems.
5. A cmk Card
Want a card exclusive to clients that can be used for all cmk transactions across our network of branches?
- Withdraw cash from your savings at any time
- Check balance and deposit money at your disposal
- Convenient and secure transactions