Offers For Young People
In any society, the youth are the key to driving development. Realizing this, cmk strives to engage and empower the young people of Cambodia with a variety of financial services that help to mobilize their dreams without burdening them with exorbitant interest rates and complicated repayment plans
Just started your first job and need a cash injection? We can help you get started with a loan for whatever you need, whether it be a motorbike to get to work or equipment to carry out your job.
These loans come at the attractive interest rate of 0.70% per month.
To be eligible:
- Only first-time borrowers with professional life
- Aged 18 to 25
- Limited consumption products (personal needs, household equipment, electronic devices)
- No collateral required
- Parents or guardians encouraged to participate
- Advice and expertise from cmk staff
- Choose between riel and dollars
- Competitive interest rate, calculated via the amortizing balance method
- Make a repayment at any cmk branch
- Repayment plans to suit your requirements
Access to education is of great importance. Unfortunately, many young people face economic struggles that interfere with their studies, causing them to drop out of school early.
We want students to study without financial concerns. Be it a bachelor’s degree, a master’s degree or vocational training, a cmk Student Loan will allow you to do all the learning while we deal with the fees. Loan dispersal is based solely on your academic performance, so all you need to so is study hard.
- Interest rate: 0.9% per month
- Only academic performances are taken into account
- Pay nothing during the period of study and start to reimburse only once you are employed
- Pay only interest during the period of study
- Begin repayments of both capital and interest immediately
The Student Loan is available to students at all institutions and universities in Cambodia.
For further information, please visit a cmk branch or contact us via: 077 400 335.