Since 2004, cmk has built its reputation as the most trusted banking cooperative in Cambodia, amassing a base of more than 3,000 loyal clients from across all sectors of society and all corners of the country.
Moving beyond the original NGO model in 2018 to become a fully-fledged Microfinance Institution, cmk is looking for enthusiastic, talented and motivated staff wishing to join a fast-growing business, people who are flexible and who crave the intense satisfaction that comes from being personally responsible for satisfying the customers
- Fully under the leadership of Branch Manager and cooperate with all necessary work related.
- Responsible for telephone call collection, inform client to pay loan in time.
- Conduct external visits to clients according to different situations.
- Record, classify and summarize all collection results, track the follow-up situation in a timely manner.
- Analyze together with BM and conduct effective plans for general recovery.
- Deliver warning letters to client and any guarantor who is involved with loan late.
- Develop various effective information channels. For lost customers, increase the recovery rate, and reduce the loss of bad debts.
- Complete the collection target raised by Branch Manager.
- Only male staff with working experience in financial institutions
- Good communication, Dynamic and interpersonal skills
- High Responsibilities, Teamwork, fast learner
- Familiar with the local area
- Fluent in English (reading, listening, speaking, and writing)
- Give preference to staff with similar working experience before.
More Detail: CMK PLC, Head Office
Address: #171-173, street 110, Sangkat Wat Phnom, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
E-mail : email@example.com
Telephone: 023 221 971 / 092 438 362 / 016 714 416.