Our Value and Principle
- SOLIDARITY: is expressed between members who save and members who borrow. Furthermore, cooperation among financial cooperatives is developed, especially through the branches.
- PROXIMITY: is encouraged by a wide network of financial cooperatives. Relationships are developed between the members and the branches which own by its customer-members, based on mutual trust.
- EQUALITY: each member is considered equally without taking into account social or financial status.
- DEMOCRACY: each member has the right to vote with the principle: 1 person = 1 vote.
- TRANSPARENCY: is ensured by the control of members, advanced banking software and frequent audits.
- AUTONOMY: savings are used to provide capital for credit. The network aims for sustainability to ensure financial and technical independence.
- PARTICIPATION: members participate by voting during the annual meeting, by electing representatives, and economically with a capital share of 8000 Riels (US$2).
- PROFESSIONALISM: CMK benefits from the great expertise of CICM,Crédit Mutuel. CMK ensures high quality of services, through skilled employees and well trained elected members.